Anybody know where around here it's playing on Sunday? Or where I can look to find out? Anywhere I've seen only has it for 2 or 3 days.
Anybody know where around here it's playing on Sunday? Or where I can look to find out? Anywhere I've seen only has it for 2 or 3 days.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Thanks blue52. I had already checked that one and every theater only shows times for Wed and Thur. But it did lead me to click on the link for the movie site. That lead me to click on the link for the Cinemark site. And on there it says, if I'm reading it right, that it does play on Sun. I'll just have to check a day or two ahead to make sure. My mom wants to see it and we were going to go to Norton tonight but she got sick. Sun is my next day off work so I'm trying to be able to take her. Thanks again!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
at Norton Cinema:
The following features and showtimes are good for Friday October 30, 2009 to Thursday November 5, 2009 All showtimes are PM, unless other wise noted.
) Law Abiding Citizen rated R showing Daily at 4:25, 7:05 and 9:30 Sat at 12:20, 4:25, 7:05 and 9:30 Sun at 12:20, 7:05 and 9:30
2) Where the Wild Things Are rated PG showing Daily at 4:55, 6:55 and 9:00 Sat and Sun at 12 Noon, 2:40, 4:55, 6:55 and 9:00
3) Michael Jackson's This Is It rated PG showing Daily at 4:30, 7:00 and 9:30 Sat and Sun at 11:45AM, 2:00, 4:30, 7:00 and 9:30
4) Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant rated PG-13 showing Daily at 4:45, 7:10 and 9:25 Sat and Sun at 12:05, 2:25, 4:45, 7:10 and 9:25
5) Saw VI rated R showing Daily at 5:00, 7:30 and 9:45 Sat and Sun at 12:30, 2:30, 5:00, 7:30 and 9:45
6) Paranormal Activity rated R showing Daily at 4:20, 7:15 and 9:35 Sat and Sun at 12:20, 2:15, 4:20, 7:15 and 9:35
7) Astro Boy rated PG showing Daily at 4:50, 6:45 and 8:55 Sat at 12:15, 2:45, 4:50, 6:45 and 8:55 Sun at 12:15, 2:45, 4:50
8) Dark Wings: The Mothman Chronicles Special return Engagement Showing Sunday Nov 1 at 5:00, 7:15 and 9:15
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks